Monday, June 20, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1114 Brandon Cummings

 


My name is Brandon but I go by the nickname of "Hash" to most people. I'm from a small farm town in Illinois just outside of the metropolitan area of the Quad Cities which consists of a community of people living along the Mississippi river on both the Iowa and Illinois sides. I'm currently a Lineman working for the local utility company, trying to keep the lights on, which helps me support my habit of paying for, maintaining, and upgrading my Road Glide.

I first took notice of the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge in 2010 while in the Marine Corps stationed at Cherry Point, NC working as a 3521 "Motor T" mechanic. At the time I read an article in a magazine about the challenge and that's when I was first introduced to the concept of what it meant to be a long distance rider.

I'm looking forward to The Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge as a means of pushing myself with this machine and to see and experience the things that present themselves along the way. See you guys on the road.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment