Friday, June 8, 2018

Meet The Rider Michael Thomas # 845

I am writing this from the Bridge of a US Military Vessel at anchor & on station here in a South Korean Harbor....

After running with the Big Dogs and at the front of the pack the last leg of HH 2016...with Glory in sight...my steed once again took a S#*T and left me stranded in Vermont, effectively taking me out as a top finisher. KUDOS to the service dept at McDermotts 
H-D who saved my sorry ass...and thereby enabling me to finish 12th Place (a day late to the big Party). Thanks to my Brother Derek this year I will be riding his brand new Indian Roadmaster so I now set my sights on a more favorable showing. I am representing the “N8V GENERATION” with a $2500 donation. HOKA HEY!
MICHAEL THOMAS # 845




No comments:

Post a Comment