Thursday, June 14, 2018

Meet The Rider Jeff Piscitelli # 626



  Born and raised and educated and worked in and around Philadelphia my whole life of 65 years and 11 months.  My first ride on a motorcycle was at the age of 14, my first bike was a Honda at 16. The first crazy ride was to Penn State University in the mountains of Pennsylvania during an early Easter break, cold, rain and flurries. I started riding motorcycle enduros at 35 and am still active with the club. My spouse Sue is very supportive of my craziness and enjoys riding with me. My first Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge was the second year with the start in Mesa AZ, it was HOT, to Nova Scotia, it was beautiful. My second was Key West to Alaska, who doesn’t like Canadian truck drivers and the Alaskan Highway. The third was San Diego to NY via the tip of Maine, finally got comfortable.
  Most of my extra time and support go into raising money and getting volunteers for the Memorial Day Flower Foundation for putting roses on the graves at military cemetery’s across the Country on Memorial Day weekend.  This year we had 160,000 roses donated for Arlington alone.
  I really enjoy the days before the ride starts, Sue rides out with me, we don’t push it too hard, than being with everyone for two days before the ride is about as close to family reunion that you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment