Monday, July 8, 2024

Meet The New Rider # 973 Jason Blue



 My name is Jason Blue. I am a Husband, Father, Grandfather, Brother, and Son. I am also a proud Marine
Corps Veteran. I am originally from the Augusta, GA area and now reside in Pelham, AL. I enjoy traveling the country with my Wife on our Harley Davidson taking in the sites.



My first time seeing anything about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge was on Instagram, it was a completely nasty white Harley covered in mud, bugs, and who knows what else coming across the finish line. My first thought was that was the craziest thing I’ve seen, next thing I knew I was down the Hoka Hey rabbit hole for days. The more research I did the more I realized I wanted to do this challenge. I’ve had the opportunity to speak to a few riders and have heard nothing but great things, the challenge for yourself, the great views of the country, and the brotherhood of the Hoka Hey.


 


I have chosen St Jude Children's Research Hospital for my charity this year, I think it is a noble cause and
should be supported.


No comments:

Post a Comment