Thursday, April 25, 2024

Meet The New Rider # 1147 Tracy Bearl


My name is Tracy, also known to be called “Clutch” by my riding friends. I’ve grown up in Minnesota my
whole life, and like many riders I started riding minibikes at a young age. Then I moved onto dirt bikes
and crotch rockets before buying a Softail, and finally ending up with my Street Glide. I’ve always had a
passion for traveling, especially on my bike. There is so much of this country to see, and with a wife who
shares the same passion while riding her own bike, we can see so much of it.

 
The Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge is a challenge that I’ve been looking for test my limits for a very long time. Like many, I’d like to think that I can handle any riding situation, any distance for any amount of time. As I read and
hear stories of the Hoka Hey, I realize that maybe I’m not as bad ass as I may have thought. I want to do this
challenge to test myself to see if I really do have what it takes to be one of these incredible riders.

 
The charity I’m riding for is Mile Monsters Inc.. A charity that competes in several types of motorcycle,
challenges to raise both awareness and money to fight Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. DMD is a very
aggressive form of MD which typically affects young boys. DMD attacks the muscle that will ultimately
take the ability to run or walk, and eventually makes these kids wheelchair dependent.

 
I chose this charity because I’ve seen firsthand what this group does for these boys. The money raised
goes directly to supporting the kids affected by this disease with wheelchairs, ramps, Christmas gifts.
There are 2 boys in Ireland land get help with treatment in the states here. I appreciate that his charity
makes it fun to participate in raising money as well. I personally participated in a 1000‐mile ride to raise
money to buy the family of one of the boys buy a handicapped accessible van to make it easier to get to
appointments and fun things to do

No comments:

Post a Comment