Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Meet The New Rider Jason Rodden # 1020



I started riding in 2005 while serving in the Marine Corps. Since then, my travels have taken me many places and brought many challenges. I enjoy the thrill of a good adventure with like minded people so when I heard about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to participate. When I’m not scootin’ down the road on two wheels, I enjoy the view from a good hunting stand and the time spent with friends and family. I am a first time Hoka Hey challenger so as you can imagine I have been obsessing over past video and the thought of hitting the open road without a gps and truly discovering myself. I would venture to say the best advice I have heard is to ride your own ride and everyone returning seems to have a common theme of “packing lighter.” I will be partnering up the Semper Fi Fund to raise awareness and charitable donations that go toward wounded, ill and injured Marines as they face difficulty recovering. I was one of those Marines in 2010 as I faced a hard recovery from a terrible event.

I feel it is my turn to give back and what better way than from a Motorcycle riding across our beautiful country. I look forward to getting to meet many of you as we embark on a great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment