Monday, May 16, 2022

Meet The New Rider # 1077 Ernest Mc Intosh

 


My name is Ernie McIntosh and I live in Franklin, TN.  I am very excited to be included in the 2022 Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge. I’ve been riding motorcycles for the last 25 years and enjoy experiencing this great country on my bike. When not riding with my local HOG Chapter of which I am the Head Road Captain or putting down some miles on long distance trips, I enjoy spending time with my family and watching sports, particularly football.

The HHMC spoke to me, as a way to challenge my physical and mental abilities as a rider. It also provides a platform for me to raise awareness and support for the Gary Sinise Foundation which serves our nation by honoring our defenders, veterans, first responders, their families, and those in need.  While I did not serve in the military, I am an active advocate always seeing opportunities to support veterans and their families. I hope anyone reading this will take time to visit www.garysinisefoundation.org to find out more about the organization and how they support those that provide the freedoms we enjoy.

I expect the HHMC will be one of the most challenging experiences of my life and hope it brings out the best in me as a person. Having the opportunity to ask returning riders about their experience, they seem to have a similar perspective that it is more of a mental challenge than anything they have ever done, and they are better for the experience.

In closing, I would like to thank Fred Biglin 2020 Hoka Hey Finisher Rider #1005 for sharing his journey and helping me get to this point as a NEW Hoka Hey Rider!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment