Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hoka Hey….It is a good day to Die. When I first heard about the ride that would eventually change the way I view life and those that share it with me I had no idea what laid in store. My first impression was it sounded like a way to prove to myself that I still had the balls to do something like that and I could possibly win some serious coin in the process.

It was not more than a couple of days after leaving the starting line in Key West Florida on June 20th 2010 that I began to have an Awakening of sorts. I cannot explain what happened to me as I rode through a Reservation in East Central Arizona on my way to Homer Alaska, but it has changed forever the way I look at and treat, all of my fellow man (and woman), along with all the living creatures that inhabit our planet.



I completed the Challenge in 2010 and that is something that I am indeed proud of but…it takes a back seat to the impact the experience has had on me. All I can say to those that have not yet experienced all that the Hoka Hey can do to bring out a part of you that you never knew existed is…..If you haven’t done it, you wouldn’t understand. I am sure that all my Hoka Hey Brothers and Sister know exactly what I am talking about.

If you have the resources to pull it off, all I can say is: See it, Dream it, Do it and put all you have within you into completing it. I guarantee, you will never be the same again and the change will be for the better. Not only for you, but for all those that you know, love, or come in contact with. If you don't have the resources to do it now, start now to get the resources you need to do it in the future. You won't be sorry!

Thumper.
Proud Hoka Challenger #59. 2010 and 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment