Friday, May 3, 2024

Meet The Rider # 844 Bruce Hippie Rimes

 


I’m 64 and a retired locomotive engineer after 42 yrs with the IC railroad. Married to my high school sweetheart for 49 yrs. Three daughters, one son and nine grandkids and one great granddaughter. This will be my 5th Hoka Hey Challenge. After finishing 13th in 2016 , 18th in 2018 , wrecking about halfway thru in 2020, 35th in 11days 16 hrs in 2022. I can’t wait for this year’s return.


 This year’s theme is"Chiqinik Gheli" (Chic-nik Gelly), which means "Many Thanks" . I’m thankful that I was not hurt in either wreck in 2018 and 2020. (MANY THANKS to JIM REDCLOUD for coming up with the challenge and to BETH for continuing it ❤️❤️) Looking forward again to the great roads and scenery that is in store for us. For the first timers, remember, it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey that gets you there! My plans are to enjoy the journey and sites to be seen and hopefully make the finish party.


Hippie , the worlds most interesting Biker

No comments:

Post a Comment