Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hoka Hey 2011 has to be one of the toughest but rewarding things - mentally, physically, and emotionally - that has ever been done in any type of endurance event.  I am sitting here trying to find words to explain it but there are no words. After 15 days and 15,000 miles on a motorcycle I think your mind, body, and soul go to places that few people have ever been.  I believe when the movie comes out we may be able to understand it a little better because it will show the real deal of people pushing themselves past the limit, but I can not articulate it in words. I know it brought out the best in me.  It took all I had to give and left me extremely sad when it was over. I can not wait to do it again and I invite anyone who is even thinking about it to quit making excuses and just do it because you only live once and it truly is "All About the Ride"!
See ya in Vegas!

Mike Fox
Rider # 601

No comments:

Post a Comment