Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Meet The Returning Rider # 788 Ed Frank

 


I ride motorcycles, Harley Davidson Motorcycles mainly. I try to ride a lot but life gets in the way sometimes. I have ridden since about 12 and I am now 60. I do consider myself a biker, but not the kind of biker that goes to rallies and parties and then rides. I just ride a lot. I don’t like riding with others really. When I got married, I put my wife on the back, then we had kids so we got a double sidecar. Then they got to big so the wife got a tri-glide now they ride on the back with us.

 

 I rode the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge in 2013. I did it to prove I could I guess. I was challenged to ride it by a fellow police officer, It was a great adventure. The kids were small so I only rode one time. The kids are bigger so it is time to ride it again.

The little community where I live in  Central Texas has a school house from 1907. It needs some interior carpentry and paint to bring it back to usable so I am riding to raise money to restore the Wheelock School House that my wife’s great grandmother attended. We need history!!!! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment