Sunday, April 21, 2024

Meet The New Rider # 1152 Mike Tucker

 


Hi my name is Tucker or Lucky Runt as most people know me. Where to start? I really am all that's left of a bizarre childhood. Born to a single mom  truck driver on August 10th in a town I've never seen, and popped into a black Peterbilt 4 days later, I would spend the 1st 10 years of my life being mostly raised on the road with mom. Truck stops, hotels, and rest areas became home and my influences were truck drivers, lot lizards, bartenders and waitresses, and of course bikers. When I wasn't with mom I was with my grandparents. When I was 8 my granddad rustled up a Kawasaki KD80 dirt bike and my affliction began. Fast forward 40+ years and I never outgrew the bikes. The bikes got bigger and more frustratingly fun (as I started working on them) The adventures became greater as my circle of riding buddies grew.

     One night, purely by chance, I saw a post about a finish line. That's when I researched the finish and stumbled upon the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge website. I instantly fell in love with the entire concept of the challenge and all it represents. I don't lust after money, or wild women/parties, or material things. I have a deep and unending hunger for experiences that fill my days with memories as well as a need to constantly test myself. So here we are lol. I will successfully complete this challenge, or I will start from a place of learning and experience to craft my next run. Either way, I win.
    If I raise money it will be for vets and kids cuz that's the area I do most fundraising in.

Thats me
HHMC Rider 1152
Lucky Runt

No comments:

Post a Comment