Monday, June 24, 2024

Meet The Rider # 1057 Tim Owens


Hi I am Tim Owens Hoka Hey 1057!  I am 46 years old married with 3 boy the ages 26, 22, 15. I enjoy spend time with my family going moto camping, fishing, and of course riding motorcycles. IMG_1314
I have rode and completed the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge in 2022 but when I heard about going to Alaska this was an adventure that I had to jump on quickly! 



 

I will be riding to raise money for LRMC making Christmas Happen! They raise money to provide Christmas for Burleson County for kids in need. They also provide Christmas to the two nursing homes and the assisted living. Which all proceeds are raised through non profit. The Line Riders have been providing Christmas for 20 years with the help and generosity of others! Thank You! Any of these links can be used yo make donations.


Tim Owens Venmo


Tim Owens PayPal  

No comments:

Post a Comment