Friday, June 28, 2024

Meet The New Rider # 1237 Frank Stephens




Well, hello Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge kinfolk. I'm not sure what to say about myself…  I'm married, have 3 daughters, 2 grandsons. I live in Carrying Place Ontario Canada (about 2 hours east of Toronto), on an island in Lake Ontario as it turns out :), wine country :).  I’m pretty laid back I’m still working, but by this time next year I'll have retired and have more time to take leisurely rides (no race to get back for Monday morning).   I ride a 2020 Indian Roadmaster, it has been a good horse.

 

I've been riding all my life.  I love extreme things…  cold, heat, long distance riding (in short periods of time lol).  So,  when I heard about HH from by barber I thought "I'm in…",  "This sounds like a good run… " .    I like Bourbon, Rye Whisky, and beer…,   Scotch…not so much.  I'm looking forward to a new challenge, meeting new friends and seeing some new country.   

 

See you in Florida.  

Cheers

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment