Thursday, June 27, 2024

Meet The New Rider # 1171 Jamner Moreno





My name is Jamner Moreno, I was born in Cuba and was raised there until I was 13 years old. Growing up I always had a passion for driving cars and motorcycles. I remember I started riding my cousin bike and that’s where my love for the bike started growing. When I came to this country after getting my first car at 18 then I wanted a motorcycle. It was until 2016 that I bought my first motorcycle a 750cc 2000 Honda shadow. I started doing short trips and started riding with a group.

 

 In this group almost everyone had road glides and street glides and when I saw this bikes I fell in love and told my self that’s the bike I wanted. Almost a year after my first bike I got myself a 2014 street glide limited which is my current bike. After getting this bike I started riding longer trips my first one been from Miami, fl to Savannah, GA then to New Orleans, I loved every minute of it. Ever since then I been riding including Iron Butt Association challenges like coast to coast less than 50 hours, 1500 miles under 24 hours, all around Florida less than 36 hours. Thanks to my bike I’ve meet great friends and breathe taking places of this beautiful country, and I’m grateful for that.



While on this trips I have done and those people I have meet, I started hearing about Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge and everything it involves and told my self one day I would like to complete this challenge. The reason why I would like to complete this ride is because I like challenges and this one is the toughest I have seen. My friends and I started talking about doing it and decided to sign up. I’m excited and nervous at the same time we doing this amazing ride, the ride of my life. I understand this challenge is like not any other and is going to require a lot of physical and mental effort to get ready for it, I can’t wait for the challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment