Sunday, March 29, 2020

Meet The T-Shirt Merchant and RIder Eric Buskell # 733



Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenger  #733 is also Known as COEB (crazy one eye biker) from Panama City Beach, FL. I run a T-shirt print shop and assists in the production and distribution of merchandise for HHMC.  Participant and finisher of 2012, 2014 and 2018, I am proud to be part of the HHMC family. I am co-hosting the 2020 challenge from my hometown and it is going to be great. The board is preparing another once in a lifetime experience for new and returning riders alike. Warrior celebrations and feast will be had before and after the start at some great locations. I am pumped to watch all the riders push them in the challenge and witness their return. I am here to be a voice for the riders, for the continuance of the challenge for veteran riders and for the opportunity for the new riders a taste of what the challenge was and is now after a decade of distance riding. Hoka Hey.











Live Large and Ride Long Distances - COEB

No comments:

Post a Comment