Saturday, March 7, 2020

Meet The Marketing John Levins # 735



Hello my name is John Levins HOKA  HEY family member & rider #735 and proud father of Abigail Jane Levins. I had my 1st hoka Hey experience in 2012. From that day I have been hooked on the adventures that this HHMC family brings to the table I am also a long distance charity rider, HHMC board member/partner and creator of the  annual taco run (ATR) in Medicine Park Oklahoma. 
For years I rode motorcycles with no other purpose than to enjoy the freedom a motorcycle gives you things changed for the better once I found this awesome group of people. Founder brother and mentor of the Hoka Hey Jim Red Cloud told me one day when we were talking I was 1 of the lost boys I immediately teared up knowing I was home. Thank you for taking a moment and reading my bio I can't wait to meet you if we are not already family. 









No comments:

Post a Comment