Saturday, March 28, 2020

Meet The Rider Richard Griffith # 725

 What do you do for fun when you are not riding?

Working with my wife Dawn Griffith in her Business,
World Traveling,  and talking about were our next adventure is going to be. Working on and around the house.


I want to ride the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge because "It is to challenge myself and I Love the HHMC  family." This will be my 5th Run my expectations are to see More Badass Roads. Beautiful sights.  After returning to the states after 3 years 8 months in the desert, a coworker asked if I knew any thing about the HHMC. I Looked it up in 2011 I was too late to ride that year but rode in 2012 for the first time.The ride started in Las Vegas, NV. and ended on the Seneca Nation at Wolf's Run.

 IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME RIDE YOUR RIDE.

Do not try to over do what you can do.  YOU WILL DIE IF YOU WONT LISTEN TO YOURSELF...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope everyone of us listen to this everyone that starts can finish. Let’s not lose another family member this year.



The open Road and getting to see the areas of the country that are simply amazing. Seeing my Brothers and sisters and meeting new family members. Favorite part is every thing between the start and End of the Run.
Helping others out if I see them on the side of the Road.


What was the most difficult trial you faced on a challenge?
The most Difficult trial you ask!
I will tell you it is when I hear that a Brother has lost his life. This is real and if you don’t think it can happen to you do not do this Run.
I have seen good Brothers go Down they are way better riders than me.
So when you hear Ride your Ride it is yours for the taking. Only yours it is YOU against YOU.
RIP 691 Love ya Brother.




No comments:

Post a Comment