Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Meet The Safety Officer Gary "Blackie" Barnes # 662

I made my first Hoka Hey Challenge on the 2011 run from Mesa, Arizona to Nova Scotia...just happened to be the longest Challenge to date...I rode 19,087 miles in 22 days from my house until my return home.  It was definitely the Greatest Adventure and Achievement in my life....i tell everyone I've always been a God fearing man, but in 2011 HHMC I found God....♡♡♡
After meeting Jim Red Cloud & Beth, Jim asked me to join them in the promotion of the Challenge....being retired and loving the entire reasoning behind the Challenge,  I accepted...I've been with Hoka Hey ever since.....to all my Hoka Hey Oyates (family) and our new riders I always stress the point of "Ride Your Own Ride"  ....you'll be amazed at the things you'll find out about yourself when it's only you, your bike and the road running in sync...."HOKA HEY" !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment