Thursday, April 23, 2020

Meet The Rider Vernice Wilson # 884

When I’m not up to my ears in dog hair grooming dogs for my mobile business I enjoy any type of crafting project from sewing to stained glass.

I want to ride the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge again in 2020 because I love the adventure and the people that my Husband and I have met have become a second family.
The best advice I received when riding the challenge for the first time was to pack lite. I  left my cot in Oklahoma, my tent in Louisiana. Stuff can really drag you down in time and effort.
I heard about the HHMC in 2016. I was researching motorcycle endurance challenges for a friend and stumbled upon it on the internet. After reading about it I was hooked and so was my friend Brian Campo rider 886.


I was attracted to the HHMC because I love how the ride unfolds before you turn by turn. I love not knowing where the next turn will take me. The roads they choose for us to ride are amazing. You ride, sleep repeat, it’s a biker’s dream.
I participated in the 2018 challenge for the first time. The most difficult part for me was reading the directions. I had them mounted on my tank bag which forced me to look down far too often. In 2020 I plan on having them up high on my bars more eye level.
My husband Charlie Wilson rider 883 and I will be supporting the Florida chapter for ALS


No comments:

Post a Comment