Friday, April 3, 2020

Meet The Rider Ed Frank # 788

I ride motorcycles, Harley Davidson Motorcycles mainly. I try to ride a lot but life gets in the way sometimes. I have ridden since about 12 and I am now 58. I do consider myself a biker, but not the kind of biker that goes to rallies and parties and then rides. I just ride a lot. I don’t like riding with others really.







When I got married, I put my wife on the back, then we had kids so we got a double sidecar. Then they got to big so the wife got a tri-glide now they ride on the back with us. I rode the  in 2013. I  did the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge    to prove I could I guess. It was a great adventure. The kids were small so I only rode one time. The kids are bigger so it is time to ride it again.

The little community I live in in Central Texas has a school house from 1907. It needs a roof and paint so I am riding to raise money to restore the School House that my wife’s grandmother attended.




No comments:

Post a Comment