Thursday, April 30, 2020

Meet The Rider Kenny Brown # 896



Hello I’m Kenny Brown Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenger #896 ... I’ve been riding since I was able to hold up a 2-wheeler .. started on a Honda Trail 70 an now enjoy traveling on a 2014 Street Glide ... I was told about the HHMC from a rider who rode it in 2016 and within 5 mins of his story I was ready to ACCEPT the Challenge ... I got accepted to ride the 2018 Challenge an made it in 16 Days in which my goal is to make it in 13 days this Year ... My best advice I could tell a new rider is you don’t need more than you can pack on your ride ... just make sure to have warm an cold gear because you don’t know what Mother Nature will throw at You ... the 1 thing I had to over come was keeping updated on the changes to the course because nothing worse than going an extra 100 miles outta your way just to have looked for the updates that was sent out

 This will be my 2nd HHMC an can’t wait to see what will be thrown at Us again this Year an what I’ll be seeing for the 1st time in a new State I’ve never been in .. the most difficulties I endured was just trying to keep myself on watching for the next left or right I would need to turn at ... I’ve been trying to convince a few riders I’ve know for Years that they need to sign up an come RIDE with Me to see all that I got to see in 2018 .... can’t wait for August to see my Hoka Hey Family again ... Kenny Brown HHMC #896

No comments:

Post a Comment