I was born in March of 1957 in Muskegon, Michigan and we moved to Frankfort. In my early years I found my passion in heavy machinery while working alongside my father and motor cycles while growing up. I met my wife in green bay Wisconsin while I was working at a job site there. I decided to move there permanently were we raise our 2 children in suamico, WI. I opened my own dragline company called badger crane and dragline and worked with the operating engineers local 139 until my retirement.
While we were raising our kids I lost sight of riding motorcycles until 2001 when I bought my first ultra glide and re found my passion of riding while hanging out with my friends and going on rides and meeting new people.
Upon my retirement I took my first hoka hey challenge alongside my brother Tim and I am looking forward to completing this ride along side him again.
I will be be raising money for a program call hogs for hero were they help wounded veterans get motorcycles.


No comments:
Post a Comment