Well for me it all started on summer day at a young age I loved riding and soon moved on to street then long distance riding. I had wanted to ride the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge for many years as I enjoyed riding with many folks who did and do but just couldn’t ever take that much time off and away from my kids and lovely wife . Then in 2024 I decided I had waited long enough kids are grown and my lovely wife said it time to do something for you so I applied and got in thank you Beth and Junie so exciting I prepared for it over the next few months then the big day came and off I went to Florida then on the start day we had hurricane Debby she was brutal but we all continued on our journey some made it out and some didn’t I rode late into the night then a gator and the swamp took me out . I was not injured but the bike was.
I had it towed to a dealer where I spent three days sleeping in the
parking lot hoping they could fix her but on the fourth day I very
reluctantly had to make the call no HH rider wants to make . I was out
damn but decided to make the best of it rented a truck loaded up and
made a vaca out of it I had a lot of fun but sure was missing being on
my journey with the HH brothers and sisters but followed them on the
tracking page . So don’t be fooled HH is a challenge mentally physically
and mechanically and no matter how much you ride or prepare you can
easily be takin out so be safe and enjoy the ride for yourself no one
else’s. Gator
I am riding with Mile Monsters Inc this year we ride for kids with DMD to
raise awareness and funds for medical needs transportation needs and to
help these kids live their best life it just fills my heart to see big
smiles on these kids faces God bless



No comments:
Post a Comment