Monday, July 27, 2026

Meet The New Rider # 1326 Hal French

 



My name is Hal French. I am 72 years old. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. My love for motorcycles started at age nine and continued through my teens.  Started a family, and motorcycles were put on hold. My wife Patricia will be my biggest cheerleader during the Hoka HeyHoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge. Patricia and I have 5 adult children, 12 grandkids, and 1 great-grandkid on the way. In 1999, I purchased a Dyna Wide Glide, rekindled my love, and haven’t stopped riding since. Two years ago I decided to start tracking and certifying my longer rides. I’ll be riding Haze, my 2021 HD CVO Limited, in the 2026 Hoka Hey Challenge. 
 


I want to ride in the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge because I am ready for true Spiritual and Personal Growth. Stripping life down to the essentials of the open road will give me a fresh, new perspective on the world.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment