Friday, July 24, 2026

Meet The Returning Rider # 1156 Craig Tooley

 



As a returning rider, my second Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge, I plan on finishing sooner than I did two years ago.  I rode with my Mom...Gypsy, rider #985 and sister...Tooley, rider #1066. It was a family affair and a great adventure. Looking to build on that experience and add new miles and memories this year! Wanting to be there for the end of the ride party.

I love this Hoka Hey family that I have found through my Mom and sister. Can't wait to see everyone again and catch up before we do this thing!! Had a come to the Lord moment on my last run and looking forward to see what He has in store for myself and the rest of us this year. This can truly be spiritual for sure, you surely get out of it what you put into it. Give it your all, and leave nothing on the table.

 

I'm riding for Mile Monsters Inc . again this go around...another great family within a family. We Monsters truly are the best in my opinion, great riders for a Monster charity. Our Heroes have Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, these boys truly exemplify what it means to be a Hero. We help them live their best lives, please follow along and help us to do so. 

 
Can't wait, let's do this!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment