Saturday, July 25, 2026

Meet The New Rider # 1271 Chris McIntosh

  

My name is Chris McIntosh. I’m a born and raised New Englander. I am also a Marine Corps combat veteran (2006-2010) who has served in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
As a veteran I value and respect discipline, integrity, resilience, and perseverance and I carry those principles into every ride as I’ve been riding motorcycles off and on for most of my life.
Long Distance motorcycle riding is more than just a ride for me. It is where I feel the most at home and a place to clear my head. It’s where all my stress just disappears. To me it’s form of moving meditation. 

Long distance motorcycle riding is more than a challenge to me; it’s an opportunity to test myself and embrace the journey. Therefore, I am honored to be chosen to ride in the Hoka Hey Motorcyce Challenge as I look forward to connecting with other riders and becoming part of this while earning my place one mile at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment