Sunday, July 26, 2026

Meet The Returning Rider # 1235 Daryl Thompson

 



I've heard the 2026 Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge will be a "doozy", but I have to admit, 2024 had its challenges for me. Hurricane Debby; jumping an alligator; ear infections. But those challenges were met and overcome. That was the point for me.  I needed to know if I still had the grit to persevere, and here I am returning for another run!  

 

While 2024 was a ride of discovery, 2026 will be a ride of continued growth. 2026 is not a challenge against my Hoka Hey family. It's about challenging myself. I can do better. A better me makes me better for others.  
 




As a retired LEO and Past Chapter President of the Thin Blue Line LEMC, helping my blue family is important too. That's why I choose The Thin Blue Line LEMC Foundation as my charity. The foundation is an all-volunteer run 501(c)3 foundation that helps to support the families of our law enforcement and military veterans. 100% of contributions go to the families of these warriors that paid the ultimate price for our comfort and safety. Please help me to help them. They have already sacrificed enough.  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment