Thursday, July 4, 2024

Meet One of The Original Riders # 190 Chris Drake



I am  CRISMAN  rider 190  My wife Sue first showed me the call for Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge back in 2009  She told me that I Should do it? REALLY ?  That's when it started for me.  I have ridden  in every challenge since. Finishing all but 1. In 2016 I think it was that I skipped the last leg from R.I. to NY.  Do regret that, But have enjoyed  all the rides.


 All the new friends that have been made along the way, People
that I would have never met without the Hoka Hey Family.

Great Friends that have passed,   Lumpy  Never forget you Brother.



Hope to meet many new friends on this ride.  As I am generally of few words
Some have thought that I dislike them  as I speak few words but a nod or hey
can mean a lot from me.  Most everyone knows my wife Sue more so than me
as she is on social media chatting and sharing pictures with everyone.
 I'm not much into social media stuff,   contact Sue to contact me.



Sue has worked very hard to help with fundraising for Hoka Hey
I have supported the charity of the Hoka Hey every run. I am not much of a
fundraiser so I donate what Sue and I can to support the designated Charity
for the ride.
  Ride Your Own Ride.
  Ride Within Your Abilities.
  Ride Safe.
  Arrive Alive.




No comments:

Post a Comment