Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Meet The New Rider # 1146 Kerri Robinson



Hi Yall! My name is Kerri (Gritty Belle) Robinson Rider #1146
My husband, Brian, and I have 4 children, Robbie, Chase, Georgia and Ashley and were blessed
with 2 granddaughters, Madeline and Oaklynn, and 2 grandsons, Walker and Wyatt. I have two big
passions, one obviously is riding my motorcycles every chance I can get away, the other has been
teaching piano lessons for the past 30 years. In 2020 I started a new venture and opened a
boutique in downtown Terrell, Tx, and knew immediately the name of the store and styles had to
include my road name, so I opened Gritty Belle Boutique.


My husband bought a bike in 2017 and I happily rode on the back with him for about 2 months
before I quickly realized I needed to be in the breeze more than he was willing to go. A few trips to
different dealerships and I had to make that call…. “Babe, I need a favor, I bought a sweet little 2012
Patina painted Softail Deluxe, and I need you to ride it home for me!” I had never even started a bike
but had every confidence I was going to nail it in the class I had signed up for the next day! Off to
Utah for some moto camping I went. Shortly after, I knew I wanted to find more like-minded ladies
that shared the same passion for motorcycles as me. With two other ladies, I founded a Litas
branch near me and started riding with the most amazing ladies and ended up a few short years
later finding my long-distance riding tribe!



I first heard about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge from my friend Courtnye Nix. I was in awe of hearing
about her travels and her plans to ride the challenge in 2018. I knew that day I would be sending my
application in as soon as my schedule would allow me to commit. With the travel bug that I’ve had
all my life and the desire to push myself further, I knew it was time for me to take on this challenge
while seeing our beautiful country! In 2020 I met one of my best friends, Twang who had also heard
of the challenge and will be riding this year as well. Unfortunately starting a new business and
adulting trumps… so we happily cheered on our friend Raindrop in 2022 Hoka Hey. We loaded my
truck and headed to South Dakota to pick her up at the end of the challenge. Meeting and seeing
the bond and supportive family atmosphere that the Hoka Hey family has, talking to many of you,
attending the Taco Run and Rendezvous, I knew this is where I needed to be! As a Rookie y’all have
all made me feel so included and welcome! I have some big shoes to fill! I am completely honored
and humbled to be riding in Hoka Hey 2022!



I am honored to be riding for Mile Monsters Inc. in Hoka Hey 2024. Mile Monsters is Non Profit
501c3 that ride and raise awareness and money for children that have DMD Duchenne Muscular
Dystrophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment