Monday, July 1, 2024

Meet The New Rider # 1227 Lee Wisniewski


New rider Lee Wisniewski  1227. When I was 18 I rode my 650 Yamaha from Detroit to San Francisco. Down the coast to LA and back home. Riding solo it was quite the adventure. I did a fly and ride to Frankfurt Germany. Rode Swiss Alps. The Newshwanstein castle was the most ornate place I've seen to date. Castle is in background.

 



 

  I heard about Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge from a rider doing the 3rd challenge.  I just never owned a bike capable of running the challenge.  I have a turbo charged dyna and a vrod . I have always been in the wind. Never riding behind a windshield.  So I found a deal on an Electra glide in Manhattan.  As soon as I made the purchase I have been looking forward to partaking in the challenge. 

 

 I like running at the drag strip. Dabbled with road racing and motocross. The tail of the dragon is my favorite ride. Motorcycling is in my blood and it's a family. Looking forward to meeting riders and hearing riding stories. I am going into this without expectations. Just looking forward to some beautiful scenery and memories to last a lifetime. 


No comments:

Post a Comment