Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Meet The New Rider # 1220 Jason Setzer


My name is Jason "Ice-Man" Setzer  and I got my first motorcycle when I was 4 years old and before I knew what freedom meant, that's what I felt when riding. I've owned a motorcycle for all but 5 years since then and in that 5 years I was hyper focused on building my drafting business River City Design.




Riding in the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge 2024 aligns with the place I am at in my life, it's a new chapter of unknown, something I haven't done before and I believe I am in a place to start building a new "foundation" for the next chapter of my life. Since I've first heard of the HHMC from Hopper, Twister, and Riot, I have met many more riders that participate in it, all of which I think are great people and I look forward to meeting more this year. 




The non-profit I am riding for is Mile Monsters Inc.. I had a very unique opportunity to experience first hand what the organization is all about, no corporate red-tape, no BS, just helping kids with DMD live their best life, and raise awareness about the horrible and rare disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. My road name "Ice-Man" was given to me by an 8 year old, Gaven "The Goat", while taking him to every Harley Dealership in Texas.

I have seen with my own eyes what my efforts, donations, and contributions have done for these boys in the very short time I have been in the organization and look forward to contributing to the best of my ability moving forward.

For my fundraising efforts I have volunteered to get a first ever tattoo drawn by Gaven, the Goat, once donations reach $5k and once they hit $10k I have agreed to be tased by one of our heroes.

You can find out more about my story and donate at: Iceman Rides 

 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment