Friday, August 7, 2020

Meet The New Rider David Narcomey # 1026

Estonko, hesci(Greeting, Hello), I am a citizen of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma, member of the Fushutche Band, Bird Clan. Retired Navy, RN, Private Investigator, Political social activist, and a 12 year, former General to Council Representative for the Fushutche Band of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma. I started riding motorcycles when I was about 13-14 years old. My first motorcycle was a Honda 50, which I purchased used with my own money I earned from mowing lawns, and odd jobs for people. I took a break from riding from 1980 to about 2012. I won a Honda motorcycle in a raffle, and immediately came back to riding, as ifI never missed a beat. Even though, it had been decades, riding is like riding a bicycle, you don’t forget. I like to work maintaining my 3 acre yard, maintaining my equipment, working small projects, enjoying my family, and sometimes being involved in Tribal activities, and being politically/socially active within the Indigenous community.

                                                                                                                                                                       I first heard about the Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge from another biker colleague from within the Motorcycle club, (Oklahoma Indian Bikers, am also a member) and that interested me. We expect this to be difficult (Murphy’s law if anything can go wrong, it will) and plan to proceed on our own agenda, finishing within the prescribed time frame. I have been riding long distance riding, and was very interested in participating, It will be great riding with my daughter, Adrianna Cascante, on this wonderful journey.  
 
To see sites that we have not had to opportunity to see otherwise, and to develop closer bonds as a father/daughter team. I am always interested in physical and mental challenges of many sorts, When I was younger, I participated in multiple marathons, such as running the USMC marathon in Washington DC. I will be supporting the “Domestic Violence Shelter” of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma, and the “Murdered, Missing Indigenous Women” association.

No comments:

Post a Comment