Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Meet The New Rider William Lynn # 876




   I was told about this ride by a friend. I looked it up and decided it was something I would like to do. Someone else maps out a 10,000 mile ride and you just have to ride it, who wouldn’t want to do it. Extended days just you and your bike and the road. I was told about the ride during a rough patch in my life and was still working at that time. As time went by I have now retired and have the time to do this ride.  I ride a 2008 Street Glide, I have put 80,000 miles on it. 

When not riding I have a few acres of land that keep me entertained and out of trouble. I am my sponsor for this ride. My friends and family think this is crazy but it doesn’t surprise them I would do something like this. I served my country in the Army Infantry and served my community as a police officer until my retirement in 2015.

 I provide approximately 15 percent of my pension back to the community through St. Jude's Children Hospital and Make A Wish of Central and South Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment